At the moment there are two ways you can work with me:
1. Executive Education
In association with Victoria University of Wellington, I deliver a range of Leadership development programmes.
- Leadership Fundamentals is a one-day intensive course that introduces new and aspiring leaders to the essential foundations for effective leadership. The course helps new and emerging leaders to focus on the key leadership actions and activities that will allow them to ‘hit the ground running’.
- The Leadership Incubator focuses on helping early career leaders to accelerate their leadership potential by emphasising the critical drivers necessary for ‘jumping’ their performance and results to a higher level.
- The Leadership Accelerator which assists senior leaders to focus on the leadership competencies most necessary for becoming a genuinely inspirational leader, and as the basis for delivering exceptional results.
- The High Impact Leader which has a specific focus on helping mid to senior leaders, who are time poor and under pressure, to achieve more impact in less time and without losing their health along the way.
- The Change Leaders Development Programme assists change leaders to develop mastery around the challenges of change, work more effectively with those challenges while they are happening, and to make the most of their unique abilities for leading change successfully.
2. Leadership Development Advice
The focus of this service is on assisting organisations to develop and deliver highly effective leadership development programmes. Depending on requirements, the advice can span programme design and framework development, the development of assessment tools, provider selection and programme evaluation.
The scope of my support ranges from one-off ‘think-tanks’ to address specific challenges, through to long-term strategic support for major leadership development programmes. My value lies in blending robust approaches with practical experience and a strong commitment to understanding your needs and priorities.
If you would like to talk further please contact me here.